Buying solo ads is not that complicated if you know how. Provided below are buying solo ads tips that will help you out.
Are you buying solo ads? Here are some buying solo ads tips from a guy who is making more than $100k per mo. He is also a Four percenter. I really respect this guy. Follow his guidance, you also can literally become successful with this traffic source.
He allowed to post this buying solo ads tips and here is his post. You’ll definitely enjoy it. Just prepare a cup of coffe and dive deep into it 🙂
(tons of updates of buying solo ads tips so read it again)
Read this before you diving deep into this traffic getting method.
Solo ads is my favorite method to get traffic and there are few reasons for that.
I love solos because:
1. I can scale it,
2. I can get it fast,
3. I can make it consistent
4. And the most critical part for me is the leads.
When you are buying solo ads, you will always get more leads than you can expect from regular PPC campaign (especially if you are newbie in this industry). This happens because solo ad vendor already created relationship with his list and basically what happens is this… when the vendor tells his list “go and check this offer”, they will go and check it because they already have created trust with him.
However, before you jumping to different vendors and buying tons of clicks, there are a few rules (I call buying solo ads tips ) that you need to follow in order to get good quality traffic and not lose your money.
Below are the rules of buying solo ads tips that i personally follow each time I buy a solo ad.
Find a good vendor. This is not really hard to do. Search FB for “solo ads testimonials”, join to few groups that you will get in search results. Now start reading the testimonials about different vendors. Usually an testimonial will look like this
Seller: Solo vendor name
Clicks ordered: 500
Clicks received: 550
Tier 1: 95%
Comment: blah blah blah….
When reading testimonials, you need to focus on 4 main points.
1. what is the percentage of clicks over delivery? everybody loves over delivery. Usually vendors give 10% over delivery to their customers.
2. What is the average optin rates? I will not buy solo from a vendor who gets testimonials with less than 30% optin rates.
3. Tier 1 – make sure your vendor traffic comes from top tier countries… less than 85% tier 1 is not good for you. If you selling something online, you want to sell it to people with credit cards and buying ability. For higher tier 1 you probably will pay more money, which means your CPC (cost per click) will be more expensive.
4. Do you see “Sales” in the testimonials? if the vendor has testimonial with sales, it means that he has buyers list. So as you can see in the example above, you don’t have to be genius to understand that this is a good testimonial.
When you reading testimonials, you will have to look at the profiles of people who post these testimonials. You should do it to figure out that those profiles are not fake. Usually It not happens, but i want just to inform you about this probability so you will be careful:)
All fake profiles have similar patterns. You can check it by looking on the
1. date when profile created,
2. on the number of friends,
3. number of personal photos
4, amount of posts on timeline and common activity of the user.
However, open your notepad…. write down vendor’s name that you think is good.
Keep on looking for testimonials… The most you see the same names over and over, and you see that same vendor gets time after time only a good testimonial, this is a sign that this is a good vendor, and you can try him.
Contact the vendor. You can do it via Facebook, try to add him to friends list. It’s always good to have friends;) nah?
You will have to ask the vendor few very important questions. This is the most crucial among these buying solo ads tips.
1. The very first question that you need to ask before you cracking his brain with other questions is – what is the niches that his list is apply to?
You can’t promote MMO “money making online” niche product to the list full of people who want to lose few pounds:) makes sense? good…
A good vendor will segment his list to different niches and sub niches. So for example, there is MMO “make money online” niche, there is IM (internet marketing) there is bizop (business opportunities). Those 3 niches can apply to you if you are promoting any product that helps make money online, or educates how to make money, or even if you are promoting kind of online tool (can be good for IM ncihe).
2. Does he have a website? usually they all have a website, and inside the website you will find tons of testimonials, and also prices for different solo ad packages.
3. When the vendor can schedule X number of clicks for you? If the vendor will say that he can deliver the clicks today, or immediately, this is not a good sign. It means that the vendor does not have orders for some reason. For good vendor you can wait sometimes up to 1-2 weeks… but if he will say 2-3 days to start the delivery it will be pretty good.
4. How long it will take to deliver to you X number of clicks? as i said before i want the traffic to flow fast… if i order 300 clicks i don’t want to wait a week to get all the 300 clicks i ordered to be delivered. Usually you can get 300 clicks within 1-2 days.
5. Can he give kind of guarantee on optins? some vendors will… in a fact i personally got refunds few times because vendors traffic didn’t convert to leads. (of course you have to check that your funnel is set correctly)
6. who provides the swipe? You want to make sure that your message is matching the market. If the vendor tells that he will not accept your swipes, keep on looking for other vendors. Sometimes, vendor can say that he will take a look on your swipe and let you know if he will make some changes in there… and to be honest, sometimes those changes are made for good… Vendor can take your swipe and:
A. create it the way that it will look more professional
B. each vendor has his own manners of talking with his list, so he might change it a little bit so the swipe will be on his manners but still will match the message to the market.
Whatever you will decide to do with the swipe —>
7. Ask vendor if you can optin to his list. There is no reason for the vendor to deny this request, but it will allow you to see the actual message that the vendor sends to his list, so if vendor said that he accepts your swipe and in a fact he send his own swipe which is totally different message, then you can kick his a$$…
8. Ask vendor if he will provide for you 3rd party tracking source, so besides your own tracking tool you will be able to track the clicks he send also from his tool.
Last few buying solo ads tips
1. Always test the vendors with small number of clicks before you scale.
2. The best amount to test is to order 300 clicks at the beginning.
3. Know your numbers, how much optins you got from the vendor? how many converted to sales?
4. What is the prices? if some vendor provides you clicks under 0.35 cent per click, stay away from him. 0.35 is the lowest prices for good vendors, but you can find different price ranges, and it can be even up to $2 per click.
5. Good vendor will segment his list, so when you will receive leads be sure that 95% of those people never saw this offer before.
6. Don’t be afraid of bots. Tracking software can detect 99% of bot clicks.
7. Always pay with your credit card, or if you have PayPal account, make sure your transactions is going through your credit card and not from PayPal balance.
There is one reason for this… if you will have some issues with the vendor and you will want to get refunds, it will be very difficult to do via PayPal, but it will be much easier to contact credit card company and ask them for help.
8. Remember, good vendor will never risk his reputation and send you fake clicks.
9. Remember, that good vendor will always refund you if you had some serious issue, just to not risk his reputation…
Last tip… don’t be scared of solo ads:) this is the best traffic for beginners and pros.
And of course there is always a risks that you take when you buying solos ads, but always remember this great quote “nothing ventured nothing gained”
I hope these buying solo ads tips were helpful for you guys and especially the beginners.